Monday, September 19, 2011

21 questions to ask your kids

Answers from my 4 year old..

Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. I'd love to hear the answers.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Cruz: "to listen"
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Cruz: "when i listen"

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Cruz: "that I be mean"

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Cruz: "when she tickles me"

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Cruz: "Cruz & Gabriel"

6. How old is Mommy?
Cruz: "that's a tough one, 13"

7. How tall is Mommy?
Cruz: "tall"

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Cruz: "get presents for Cruz"

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Cruz: "cooks"

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cruz: "her food is good"

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Cruz: "cooking, putting makeup on"

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Cruz: "not good at watching TV"

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Cruz: "job is to take care of me and baby Gabriel"

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Cruz: "toast"

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Cruz: "that she cooks good stuff for me."

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cruz: "hmm that's a hard one.. johnny test's mom"

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Cruz: "we play video games, and we snuggle sometimes"

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Cruz: "me and Dada are the same"

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Cruz: "my hair is short"

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Cruz: "because I love her"

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Cruz: "Vacations"

No comments:

Post a Comment